Deal Profile Overview
A Deal profile page is a dynamic dashboard of the most recent information about a deal in Pipeline. From this page, you can edit information about your deal, record activities, and add people associated with the deal. Additional information on what you will find on a deal profile page is detailed below:
Amount - the total value of this deal.
Expected Close/Actual Close - the date when you expect to win the deal or when the deal was closed.
Age - number of days since the creation date for this deal.
Company - the company that this deal is associated with.
Owner - the name of the user who owns this deal.
Status - a color status that describes the health of the deal.
Source - describes the source that led to the deal's creation. Helpful for tracking ROI.
Stage - the stage of the deal in your sales process.
Probability - the % associated with the deal stage or likelihood of deal closure.
Summary - description of the deal.
Gain insight on lost deals by selecting a Loss Reason which can be used to report on in the Reports tab.
- Loss Reason- This is a drop-down list of why a deal may be lost. An admin can customize the reasons in Account Settings > Deal Stages.
- Loss Reason Notes- this is an area for free-form notes to summarize the loss reasons
- Activities - a summary of an action that a user has taken with a deal. Record emails, phone calls, voicemails, proposals, meetings, etc. in the activity area and record by activity category. Also, you or a user who the deal is shared with can comment on activities with this deal.
- Filter by category - Filter your activities by category (Email, call, meeting, etc.). An applied filter will remain on all record-level profiles until removed.
- Custom Fields - the additional information about deals in your account. For example product, service, etc. Custom Fields are created by admins.
- Files - upload and view files associated with the deal. Any email file attachments associated with the deal will file in this section automatically.
- People - people associated with the deal. The primary contact, indicated by the word primary, will display by default. Click the "trashcan" symbol next to a person's name to remove them from a deal.
- Social Media - link to a contact’s Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook page underneath their contact info. If you are linked to a person, click on the corresponding social media icon to view their page.
- Agenda - view and add a task or event from the deal profile page. You can also add task or event templates from this view to automate your workflow.