Upgrading AI Email Assistant for unrestricted access
The following monthly limits apply per user depending on the plan:
- Grow- 100 free prompts per user per month
- Develop- 50 free prompts per user per month
- Start- 25 free prompts per user per month
In case you would like to have unrestricted access to AI Email Assistant, you would need to purchase the OpenAI ChatGPT API key.
OpenAI is a prominent artificial intelligence research organization. They developed GPT-3, an advanced language model known for its natural language understanding and generation capabilities.
Create a new account with Open AI
To use ChatGPT through API, you must create an account and generate keys.
- Sign up here. You can use your Google or Microsoft account to sign up if you don't want to create using an email/password combination. You may need a valid mobile number to verify your account.
- Now to create a paid account navigate to the Billing Overview page, and add your card details by clicking on "Add Payment Details"
- Navigate to the API keys page, and create a new API key
- Create a new key by clicking the "Create new secret key" button. Keep this API key safe which can later entered in Pipeline CRM.
Setup AI Email Assistant in Pipeline CRM App Store
- Login to the Pipeline CRM, and navigate to Settings > App store
- Scroll down to find the "AI Assistant" Integration, and click on configure
- Navigate to Open AI integration, and paste your Open AI API key
- You can test the API key, by clicking on "Test Connection". Please don't forget to hit "Save"
Congratulations you have successfully Upgraded AI Email Assistant for unrestricted access!
ChatGPT is a pay-as-you-go service, meaning you'll be billed based on your usage. The pricing structure is based on:
- Tokens Consumed: You are charged for the total number of tokens generated during your interaction with ChatGPT. This includes both input and output tokens.
We are using the GPT 3.5 Turbo model the price of which, as of 26 October 2023 is:
|4K context||$0.0015 / 1K tokens||$0.002 / 1K tokens|
Input refers to the prompt & output refers to the generated content by the AI.
For example - the input prompt "Write an email to say hello. Use a formal tone. Be concise." consists of 16 tokens and 60 characters
Consider the generated output as
"Dear [Recipient's Name],
I hope this email finds you well. I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. My name is [Your Name] and I am [Your Position/Role] at [Your Company/Organization]. I look forward to connecting with you further in the future.
The above output has 70 tokens and 298 characters.
Hence for the entire input and output, the estimated cost will be (.0015/1000)x16 + (0.002/1000)x70 = $ 0.000164.
So if you make a similar request 10,000 times the cost will be $1.64
You can configure a usage hard limit in your billing settings, after which we’ll stop serving your requests. You may also configure a soft limit to receive an email alert once you pass a certain usage threshold. There may be a delay in enforcing the limit. We recommend checking your ChatGPT usage tracking dashboard regularly to monitor your spending.
Billing cycles are monthly, and your subscription fee will be charged at the start of each cycle. For example, if you subscribe on the 15th of the month, your next billing cycle will begin on the 15th of the following month.
If you need to change or cancel your subscription plan, you can do so by accessing your OpenAI account settings. Here's how:
- Log in to your OpenAI account.
- Navigate to your account settings.
- Select the "Subscription" or "Billing" tab.
- Here, you can modify your subscription or cancel it if needed.
The API status of the ChatGPT can be found here.